Participants with varying backgrounds and competence
In our open training courses, personnel from the industry meet for fruitful encounters and discussions. We give participants access to a digital learning platform to allow you to prepare early for the course and to take responsibility for your own learning. Our modern facilities and learning environments will help make your development one-of-a-kind.
What our participants have said
- “Had good opportunities to practise how myself and the group can reach better results by developing our communication!”
- “The many group exercises and discussions, based on tangible, everyday examples, were great!”
- “Interesting course structure using varied teaching methods!”
- “Competent instructors through and through.”
- “I was originally sceptical about the course being taught digitally, but after finishing the course, I realise that the format was not only good for me, but also for my employer.”
Head of simulator systems and development
"Our graphical simulators offer extended opportunities for practising and learning specific parts."
At KSU, we provide training in many subject categories, ranging from operational personnel of nuclear power plants to open courses for others working in the field. We also offer training and courses in Human Performance and Safety. Or why not tailor your own course based on your department's needs – contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to get in touch or come visit, you are welcome to call or come see us.